waxup Microwave Hard Wax Kit
Ease your waxing sessions with waxup microwave hard wax. The Hard Wax melts in seconds and it comes off on its own to remove hair making it perfect for small areas and touch ups. The Black Mud Blend helps the skin’s circulation while absorbing oils and impurities found on the skin. Black Mud is one of the best and strongest formulas for tough to remove, coarse hair.
How to Use
Clean and Prepare
- Clean your skin thoroughly before waxing.
Heat the Wax
- Remove the lid and plastic mixer from the pot.
- Place the pot in the microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- Leave the pot standing for 30 seconds inside the microwave.
- Carefully take the pot out and stir the wax with the mixer until it has a creamy consistency. If the wax is not melted enough, put the pot back into the microwave and heat in 20-second intervals until the right consistency is reached.
Apply and Remove the Wax
- Test the wax temperature on a small area of your palm or forearm.
- With a wooden stick, apply a uniform thick layer of wax over the area, in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait until the wax has hardened and is not sticky to touch.
- Lift the end of the layer and pull the wax back in a quick movement, in the opposite direction of application (parallel to the skin, not up) and as close to the skin as possible.
- Discard the applied wax layer.
- Repeat until you’re happily hairless. Just be kind to your skin and don’t apply more than twice on the same area. Reheat the wax when needed. Enjoy your success!
- 3 Pots of Black Mud Microwave Hard Wax 7 oz
- 8 Wooden Applicator Large 3/4″x6″
- 8 Wooden Applicators Medium 1/4″x 5 1/2″
Benefits of waxup Microwave Hard Wax Kit
Say goodbye to laser hair removal treatments or dealing with wax beans and a wax warmer. The waxup Microwave Hard Wax Kit provides a hassle-free hair removal experience.
Wax for All
This microwave wax can be used as a nose waxing kit for men or a bikini wax kit. It is suitable for all body areas.
Read the instructions carefully and make sure your hair is the right length. If it is too short, the results won’t be great.
waxup wax dissolves in oil (liposoluble) not water, so after your waxing session, you’ll need to apply an after wax remover oil or baby oil (not included) for easy cleanup.
The waxup Microwave Hard Wax Kit is the perfect solution for at-home hair removal. With its easy-to-use microwaveable formula and Black Mud Blend, it effectively removes even the toughest and coarsest hair. Say goodbye to unwanted hair and hello to smooth, hairless skin with waxup!